1. Willkommen im Forum! Registriere dich, um eigene Beiträge zu schreiben.

NEW TO SITE NEED HELP WITH MY QR X350PRO PLEASE

Dieses Thema im Forum "Walkera Multikopter" wurde erstellt von RODRI, 13. Juli 2018.

1. RODRI

RODRI Walkerafan

Estimados , me es muy grato saludarlos y ver si me pueden entregar ayuda al respecto con mi QR X350 PRO lo compre como version standart el cual ahora ajuste para mejorarlo ,viendo que se podia mejorar a una version GCS , por lo cual compre main control board FCS H500 TALI H500 (firmware acualizado version 2.2) , RX705 , MODULE GPS BS-280 , BT-2401A Bluetooth Datalink (firmware 1015) , BT-2401B (firmware 1015),lo deje de la misma manera que aparecen las imagenes establecidas en este foro
    X350 Pro GCS (versión de estación de tierra) desde adentro
    mi duda es la siguiente y espero me puedan ayudar para poder volver elevar y dar uso adecuado de mi QR X350 PRO , que debo hacer ahora para que vuele normalmente con todos sus modos de vuelo correctamente , tengo DEVO F7. Debo instalar algo ? , volver a instalar los parametros , espero su ayuda a la brevedad , GRACIAS

2. Corvette

Corvette Chefdiplomkaotiker Mitarbeiter

Homepage:
  3. Corvette

Homepage:
    Click on “Modelleinstellungen für Sender” and then DevoF7 ( not F7DS).
    There you find the right file.

4. RODRI

RODRI Walkerafan

Estimado agradezco tu respuesta , pero que debo hacer para que funcione mi qr x350pro ahora lo tengo con nuevos componentes como lo expuse anteriormente , suponiendo que iba a quedar mas actualizado ya que los componentes que vienen predeterminados como tales como DEVO-M , RX703A, MODULO GPS , ya estan obsoletos en cuanto a los nuevos avances , y como publiqué anteriormente ahora mi qr x350pro realize los cambios como aparecen aqui de mejoras a una version GCS y adquirí los nuevos componentes que ya los tengo instalados tales como: FCS H500 , RX705 , GPS BS-280 , BT-2401A Bluetooth datalink , BT-2401B , entonces mi duda, es que debo hacer para que funcione bien? debo hacer algo mas ya que instalé estos nuevos componentes?

5. Corvette

Homepage:
    I’m out now, I work from an Phone and not from a PC. Looks like a gigantic construction zone what you have there. If you build Frankenstein-Copter you should now what you do or be able to speak English. Sorry

6. RODRI

RODRI Walkerafan

Dear I appreciate your answer, but what should I do to make my Q3 x350pro work now I have it with new components as I explained before, assuming that it would be more updated since the components that come pre-determined such as DEVO-M, RX703A, GPS MODULE, are already obsolete in terms of new developments, and I published before now my qr x350pro made the changes as they appear here of improvements to GCS version and acquired the new components that I already have installed such as: FCS H500, RX705, GPS BS-280, BT-2401A Bluetooth datalink, BT-2401B, then my question, is what I have to do it to work properly? Should I do anything else since I installed these new components?

7. Corvette

Homepage:
    First forget the BT-Parts, they don’t work, just save that weight in the Copter.
    The FCS H500 is made to fly a Hexacopter and not a Quadcopter, you maybe get it to work with a Quadcopter but that needs a lot of knowledge and experience.
    On the BS-280 you have to change the forward position by programming it or install it opposite Direktion.
    Only good thing is the RX705.

8. linux

linux Walkera Wahnsinniger

so ein durcheinander,an 3 Stellen gleichzeitig.....hier überschneidet sich so einiges

Corvette gefällt das.
  9. RODRI

RODRI Walkerafan

10. RODRI

RODRI Walkerafan

only need help nothing more , or it´s a lot to ask

11. linux

linux Walkera Wahnsinniger

We're trying to help you.

12. Corvette

Homepage:
    GCS is not working even if we tried it.
    We never made a 350 with FCS from H500.

13. RODRI

RODRI Walkerafan

14. RODRI

RODRI Walkerafan

Is there this version of the qr x350pro? , what components does it bring then? for GCS to work

15. Corvette

Homepage:
    FCS H350 like you see in the pic.

16. Corvette

Homepage:
    GCS never worked whatsoever components you use.

17. RODRI

RODRI Walkerafan

you know what components come in this version of QR X350PRO GCS that appears in this video

18. Corvette

Homepage:
    Yes and it is a nice Advertisement but it won’t work like advertised.
    We have one of the these Tablet-Holders but they never went into production as they didn’t worked. The camera is absolutely hilarious and good for nothing. As mentioned before the GCS isn’t working and so on.

19. Corvette

Homepage:
    Just believe me you won’t get it to work, it is nice to fly the QRX350 but it never will work with GCS or any of this functionality.
    Just take a look at the App you need to run the GCS, it was updated the last time more than 2 Years ago. What is this telling you? That system is dead! Forget about it, there is no more support since 2 Years last update was together with IOS 6!
    What do you think why they stopped producing it and stopped supporting it?

Die Seite wird geladen...